Friday, May 13, 2011

Jackson's Kindergarten Graduation!

I can't believe this firstborn of mine is graduating KINDERGARTEN.
sniffle....sniffle....


He LOVED Kindergarten.
He loves school.
I am so thankful for that.


They had a cute program in the gym this morning and sang songs and performed for us.
Here Jackson is the "L" in COOL, as in school is cool....

dancin' machine!
He gets it from his mama!
[certainly not from his daddy] ;)

Can you believe we snagged front row seats???
We arrived 30 minutes early and lo and behold there were three seats right smack dab in the middle of Ms. Wolfe's class.
I was thrilled.


The past three years of preschool programs we've been in the back row.
no joke.
As you can see, he's thoroughly enjoying himself :)
There were 23 kids in Jackson's class this year.
Ms. Wolfe is such a a great teacher.
So structured, calm and can be silly with the kids.
She was a perfect match for Jackson.
....an answered prayer for me.

Belting out some tune.
All of their voices were so sweet.
It was fun watching him perform.

Jackson getting his diploma.
I can't believe how fast this year went.
It seems like yesterday I was dropping him off on his first day of big school!
So proud of himself!
Jackson and his teacher, Ms. Wolfe

I think I shall frame this.
I still have my kindergarten diploma somewhere too :)
Was going to scan this in, but got lazy and just took a pic.

Just wanted to document his day.
No doubt, I cried.
double whammy being pregnant and hormonal.....

Jackson brought this home from school today.
I thought it was funny in the box that says, "I liked learning about....and Jackson wrote "munne" [money]
ha!
cracked me up :)

First thing he asked me after the program was over was, "Mom, will you check me out?"

and I did....

I love you Jackson! You big FIRST grader now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! They made me cry too and I'm not pregnant - just hormonal. Can't wait to see you all again!!! Nonna

Anonymous said...

First grader. Incredible.

Congrats Jackson! xo. Ronni