Thursday, December 13, 2007

the stinker and the angel

Well, it's that time of year again...christmas picture time. I was sort of dreading it. Didn't think we would get a great Christmas card picture of the Gilmore fam all smiling, looking at the camera. I was right. You will all see when you receive the Gilmore's Christmas card in the mail. Oh well. We'll try again next year. Charlie was the "angel" and you can guess who was the "stinker."
He was pooped from snapping so many photos he just fell right asleep. Eat your heart out Grandmas...
He's getting so big! Just this morning I went in to pick him up from his morning nap and he had rolled over!
This is right before he conked out :)
Just thought I'd share with you what our lovely photo session entailed. I tried everything from tic tacs to popsicles--even CANDY!! and nothing worked. Jackson was not to be bribed today, so he cried. (and cried and kicked and screamed).
I felt bad for our friend Tony, the photographer.
Hey, Merry Christmas everyone!
btw...Lana said "fyi...just because your homeless doesn't mean you get to slack on your blog"
So here you go folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thatta girl! You certainly don't look homeless :)
L

Cindra said...

With babies and hubby that cute how could anyone let you be homeless? You just bring them all up here to Nana's house! Hey, here's an idea: you can come join all the fun: contracters, total restoration workers, furnice people, we need more bodies in this little house. Not enough going on for Steve.

Anonymous said...

Jess:
You should have sent out the candid Christmas picture of Jackson crying and you and James looking already 'over it' - it was ADORABLE! Your babies are precious, no wonder Nana talks about them all the time

Love, Jeannie

Anonymous said...

OH I MISS YOU! You and your beautiful family make me smile. Charlie is getting so big and is just adorable and Jackson is budding into a strong willed young man. How wonderful, I love you all and know you will make it through the "homeless times". Merry Christmas!

melanie said...

for the lack of an all for 4 smiling pic...you got some other GREAT ONES. I love them. Esp the last one. Maybe that should have been your card. And the card was cute!

I loved Lanas comment about homeless and the blog... hilarious. I agree with her. Keep it up!

you crack me up!

mel