Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pet Peeves...(one of many)


Let me preface this by saying, I have a pet peeve with
camoflage. It really bothers me when people wear camoflauge that doesn't match. Blame this on my love for fashion, not that camo is very fashionable...but it just bothers me. And my husband is guilty of doing this. As you can see from the pictures, his pants are a much lighter shade of "camo" than his shirt is. I dressed Jackson so therefore, he matches. You can't even tell that he's got overalls on can you?? Now if I was a deer in the woods and I saw James trying to "blend in" I, being a smart deer, would see that James' legs stand out more than any other part of him does. Hunters go to all the trouble of trying to block their bodily scents with sprays and detergents, yet slack off when it comes to getting dressed. This could also be a result of getting up at the crack of dawn to go sit in the woods in a tree stand and doze off....hey, these are just my thoughts people!



He is pretty stinking cute I have to admit! He was so excited to go to the woods with daddy. He kept saying, "I go to woods with daddy and shoot a deer." He walked out of the door behind James and said "bye mommy, love you." Charlie and I stayed home and napped.

No comments: