Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my best friend's wedding

So, my best friend in the whole wide world got married in November in Hilton Head, SC
She had her sights set on this amazing little chapel before she even had met her mate!
I can't say I blame her...it was just that.  Amazing.
The whole wedding, actually. 
And I've only got a few measly photos that I snapped with my iphone to prove just how amazing it was... tear. 
The bride, Ronni, [in pink] and her bridesmaids.
Michelle, myself, and Ronni's sis, Annie :)
The rehearsal dinner was at Robert Irvine's restaurant, EAT!
It was tapas style.
It was yum.
We stayed at the Westin in HHI and had a beautiful view of the Atlantic! 
Annie, Ronni and moi the morning of the wedding at the salon getting all beautiful and some mimosas to go along...
[this pic was BEFORE we were beautified, just in case you couldn't tell]
Ronni went with an awesome birdcage veil to go along with her BHLDN wedding dress that was dually awesome. 
Sisters!  on our way to the chapel in a 20 person stretch hummer...
let's just say we had lots of room on the way over! 
Ronni made a truly stunning bride.
She was/is beautiful and I just stared at her all day :)
 
Me and my best friend!
 
This is a really bad picture of the limo ride but we had so much fun driving around HHI for an hour and a half listening to some gangsta rap and whatever else ronni had on her ipod...fun stuff. 
Me and Michelle!!! 
a group photo of friends :)
We all went out to dinner on Saturday night for some good seafood.
L to R:
Shannon, Me, James, Georgia, Michelle, Chad, Julie, Katie, Brian, Ronni and Jason!
sorry for the red eye...

What a fun weekend with friends!
I miss my girlfriends dearly and wish I could see them more often!
Congrats to Ronni & Jason
I love you guys!!!!

No comments: