Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indian Summer

We are in PA for the week! Inevitably it's warm today [70 degrees today].
We headed to Blue Spruce park to soak up some sunshine.
I'd rather it be snowing....but oh well.
It was a beautiful day!

Seems we brought some southern weather with us...
Jeffrey and Mom. Jeffrey decided to take a big dump once in the hands of his "Grandma"
Holly lucked out on that one!

Holly and Jeffrey.
James, Beau and Steve decided to enjoy the weather too and went golfing for the afternoon.



This kid loves to swing. He was kicking and screaming when i finally had to remove him from the swing...

Cutie-pa-tootie :)





We had to take turns rotating pushing Charlie. He did not want to get off the swing!

Jackson quickly made friends with this teeniney puppy.
It was so cute!

Good to see her smiling :)

We are looking forward to a week here.
And I love blogging on my mom's computer because it is super fast and high-tech,
very much unlike my laptop at home...
hmmmm.....maybe I know what I want for Christmas now!
More to come :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids and you always make me smile! I love having you around!!!