Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cleansing

I am about to start a 15 day cleanse starting Monday. I haven't cleansed in two years, since before I was pregnant with Charlie.
I am a little nervous, yet hopeful, that I can stick to the diet regime for 15 long days. I need to do this cleanse. My body needs this cleanse. James, my cousin, Stephanie and Dana are both doing it too!! I'm not alone!
If you have never cleansed, I suggest you look into it. It's such a wonderful thing for you to do for your health and body. Disease and cancer seem so rampant these days and this is just one way for me to take my health into my own hands and hopefully deter any illness I might incur down the road that could have been prevented. I know I am still young, but I want to be healthy for my family and teach them how to live a healthy lifestyle. The benefits you will receive are SO worth it!! Increased energy, weight loss, and just feeling GOOD are some of the benefits I've seen! I've done several different types/brands over the years.
Here's the websites of the ones I have done:
http://www.ariseandshine.com/ (This was the hardest one I've ever done!)
http://www.drnatura.com/ (Easy and not difficult to do at all)
and this is the one I am about to start:
http://www.naturessecret.com/ (Heard good things about this one!)
All of these websites are loaded with information and will answer any questions you would have about cleansing, including the benefits and meal plans you should stick to while on the cleanse.
You can also ask me too. I'd love to answer your questions!

No comments: