Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's been a while...

since I've last posted. We have been busy around here and I couldn't get blogger to post any pictures that I downloaded. It was a mess. Our friend, Tony, took these about two weeks ago. I just love them. He does amazing work. We went to Fontainebleu State Park which is only about 10 minutes from our house. I've already decided this is the place where the Gilmore 2008 Christmas Picture will take place! It was a beautiful afternoon. Enjoy!


The first professional picture of the boys together!











Charlie was curious about the spanish moss growing in the trees!


I love this picture. It was taken about a month ago at the lakefront. James and I didn't even know Tony had taken it until he showed it to us. Jackson is running to us to give us a flower that is in his hands......it's so precious. I am going to get it blown up!
I got a fancy new camera for my birthday so I have been playing with it and will post more pictures very soon!

No comments: