Tuesday, August 28, 2007

T-minus

Well, I think labor is in my near future! (finally)...I went to the doctor today and am 2 cm dialated and 70% effaced. For those of you who don't know what "effaced" means, google it. I don't feel like explaining :) James just got done dragging me on a 1 1/2 mile walk around the neighborhood. I thought the baby was going to fall out right there on the street. I had to look ridiculous "waddling" down the road with my belly half hanging out of my shirt because no shirt fits me now. Anyways, I am scheduled to go to the hospital at 5:30am on Thursday morning for induction if I don't have him tomorrow. Things are happening and I'm starting to feel different pains so I hope I can have him without being induced. But times a wasting! My mom got here today so I know she breathed a big sigh of relief when she stepped off the plane. Now, she says, I can have the baby. Thanks mom. Guess I'll be talking to you all after he's born! We'll all keep you updated. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: